Friday, March 1, 2013

How will we leave this?

Our time here is nearly over now, but we find an afternoon where we've both -- shock, horror! -- caught up with all our stuff, and decide to get out and revisit some places we saw for the first time almost a year ago.

And we ask ourselves how will we leave














this?

and this 


And how will we manage without our French friends and the village faces we know;  the chaos of birds in Rosemary's garden; the soft toll of  bells?

I have no idea.

2 comments:

Michel said...

I know how you feel. Leaving there is so hard for me ... I start worrying about leaving the day we arrive because I hate it so much.

mccardey said...

We'll come back. Perhaps not for a year, but I know we'll be back. We have too many friends here, and too many memories